July's 100 Cricut cartridge Blog Hop.
We had so much creating these shirts to wear to a family function.... Mommy and Me and our own little version of our "awkward and unique" personalities.
I used 21 different Cartridges on Bella's shirt (the white one)
I used 23 different cartridges on my shirt (the pink one)
Among those cartridges used I also used ......
I used just regular shirts from Walmart.
I used Black Gillter Cricut Iron-on,
Silver Gillter Cricut Iron-on,
Pink Gillter Cricut Iron-on and
White Cricut Iron-on Lite.
Make sure to visit My Cricut Craft Room's Awkward Family Reunion post on Monday to see how these and the other Family Reunion shirts were made.
To name a few Cricut Cartridges used....
Storybook, Wall Decor and More, Sophie, Creative Memories Divine Wedding. Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste, Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy, Close to My Heart Cricut Artbooking, Mini Monograms, Cricut Everyday, Pet Shop, Hannah Montana. Once Upon a Princess, Sweetheart, Art Deco, Iron-on Brooklyn Graphics, Ribbons and Rosettes, Outdoor Man, Varsity Letter, Creative Memories Total Sports, Kate's ABCs, Wall Decor and More, Cricut Everyday, Baby Steps, Creative Memories Tiny Treasures, Rock Princess, Teresa Collins Sophisticated, Suburbia, When I was a Kid, and a few more....
Next Please visit Cindy....
2. Sandy- http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
3. Shelly: http://cardsbyshelly.blogspot.com/
4. Marilyn: http://marilyncricutcards.blogspot.com/
5. Vivi J- Http://vivijdesigns.blogspot.com
6. Felicia: http://sweetcreativemess.blogspot.com/
7. Erica http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
8. Cindy http://inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
9. Luisa http://lepaperstudio.blogspot.com
10. Crafting Blog Events http://craftingblogevents.blogspot.com