Blog Shop Challenges Swaps Website

Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Cricut Craft Room's 2013 Wow Wedding Weekend Blog Hop Day ONE....


Thank you for hopping along with us. I made all Bachelorette and Bachelor themed projects with the Bella Blvd. paper "Engaged At Last" Tomorrow you will see the Bella Blvd. collection "Love And Marriage" 


 For this Layout I used Cricut Bridal Shower for the "Bachelorette Party" title I cut it in 3 colors Pink, Black and Silver. I used Cricut Craft Room Basics (Free in Cricut Craft Room) for the sqaures and rectangles. I use this cartridge for all of my frames and photo mats for almost every layout that I do. The lips are in 1.5" from Indie Art




I used Cricut Craft Room Basics (Free in Cricut Craft Room) for the squares and rectangles. and Stickers for the other stuff. I used random bling that I have here to decorate the page. 




I used Cricut Craft Room Basics (Free in Cricut Craft Room) for the sqaures and rectangles





I used Cricut Craft Room Basics (Free in Cricut Craft Room) for the squares and rectangles. 





I used Cricut Craft Room Basics (Free in Cricut Craft Room) for the squares and rectangles. The girl is cut at 3.5" from Summer Celebrations. She is actually the French girl, but I cut off the flag and made her a party girl instead of a tourist. 





I used Summer Celebrations for the "gettin' hitched" title at 4"
I used Cricut Craft Room Basics (Free in Cricut Craft Room) for the squares and rectangles.The flower was a sticker from the Bella Blvd. set.






I used Cricut Craft Room Basics (Free in Cricut Craft Room) for the squares and rectangles.
This is guy's version. 





I used Cricut Craft Room Basics (Free in Cricut Craft Room) for the squares and rectangles.







Next you should go to 
Craft Lovers Come Here.... http://CraftLoversComeHere.blogspot.com 


2. Marilyn's Cricut Crafts - http://songofml.blogspot.com/

3. L.E. Paper Studio - http://lepaperstudio.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance to hop with you. Nice projects!


    -Aisha
    www.londonskyedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts, so colorful! Great hoppin with you, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. erica i love all your layouts! esp like that you created male versions too. what a great bunch of ideas and awesome inspiration on this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts! I love the colors and details you've used! Thanks so much for organizing this hop! It was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cuts are amazing! Love the patterns and dynamic layouts!

    ReplyDelete