Thank you for joining us on Easter sunday for a little hop!
I made this cute card for Easter today! I hope you like it!
I still cannot add links....Hoping to get it fixed soon
Don't forget to comment along the way to be entered to win the over 20 prizes this weekend, comment on ALL of the blogs. I will be picking some winners from the comments on all of the blogs along the way... not just mine :)
Here is what I started to make last night.... then "Life happened" which means my family changed my plans... but it was a welcome change....
I was making this card then we somehow got to decorating eggs and then my assistant helped me with this card....
This was created by a 4 year old with my assistance....
Family... That's what it's all about
I used the Teresa Collin Sampler Cricut Craft Room Exclusive cartridge to make this card, I welded two of the same image together to make the card then I resized one of them to be the brown base. Then I made sure the "Waffle" print would fit into the brown card layer.
This was how I added the image to the card. There were such thin little pieces that I had to be so careful every time I touched the paper it ripped so I used the transfer paper to transfer my design to the paper.
I ran the design through my 510 Xyron sticker maker to get adhesive in each
and every inch of the design.
Here is the lovely card "Ala Bella"
I also used Spring Cottage for the gate. 2 3/4" for the gate
I used Easter magic for the bunny and the eggs cut at 1" and for the bunny the Teresa Collins Bunny Basket CCR cartridge cut at 2"
This was how I ended my night and my project.... we colored eggs and made Bunny cookies...
but it was all covered up with glitter by the time my little one finished "helping" me.
Here is the line up....
Next you should go to Miranda's Blog
1. Start My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
2. Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
3. Doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com/ -
5. Pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
6. Heather f - http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
7. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
8. Claire r http://www.threewaterscreations.com/
10. Ericas’ Project http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
11. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
12. Heather e http://pinkpunkcosmo.blogspot.com/
13. Gloria c http://craftnthings.blogspot.com/
14. Vickie M - http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com/
15. Lisa Carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
16. Claire s http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com/
17. Deirdre http://glitteredroses.blogspot.com/
19. Shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
21. kathy jo http://skrappindiva.blogspot.com/
22. Candice http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com/
23. Sara W - http://www.craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com/
24. Erica’s Blog candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/