There are some great things going on, on my sister blogs......
There is a swap blog, where you can join one of that month's swaps. There is a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut, and embellishment swap each month. This will be updated by 9:00pm EST February 6 (Monday)
There is also a challenge blog, where you can make a card or scrapbook page with the sketch and win up to a $25 gift certificate to my webstore (I sell Cricut cartridges and MANY other crafty items and supplies) The card challenge is still open for several more days. February's Scrapbook challenge is up and ready to go.
We also have a RAK blog... What's a RAK? (Random Act of Kindness) If you know someone who could use a pick me up or a congratulations.... let us know we would love to make you something or add you to our prayers.
The webstore is http://www.shop.ericascraftroom.com/ please stop by and browse our over 4,000 items, new items are added several times a week. Some items might now have a picture of the product, but you can still purchase it. The NEW Cricut cartridges are also there for you to purchase, most of the items ship within 5-7 business days.
Please enjoy 15% off your purchase this weekend for hopping with us. During the 3rd step of checkout please enter 15 as your coupon code. Cricut items are not included in the sale as my prices are already VERY low, no cartridges are over $38....
Don't forget to comment here and along the way to win the Victorian Romance Cricut cartridge
or the Its Valentines K. Andrew Design stamp set.
I made this cute little card using the new, Sesame Street Elmo and Friends Holiday cartridge!
I cut Elmo at 4" (I always cute my characters at 4", it seems to make them easy to put together, I have found smaller than that I cant get the pieces off of the mat without something sticking or ripping. Also when I make characters I usually cut extras so I can make that character 3-4 more times without getting my cricut out. Because I always cut them at 4" there is no guess work what size I made them.
I used My Mind's Eye Love Me papers. I also used glitter paper for the gold wings. This is actually the sketch for the new card challenge. Details will be given on the challenge blog later tonight.
Next you should go to Vicki's blog
If you missed any blogs along the way here is the entire line up
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
3. Connie http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
4. Jenn lorist http://jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
5. Sheila http://2pawprints.blogspot.com
6. Marji http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
8. Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
9. Sabrina http://sabrinabellabeautiful.blogspot.com/
11. Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/
13. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
14. Vicki O http://luvmygypsy.blogspot.com/
15. Claire http://www.ThreeWatersCreations.com
16. Cori www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
17. Vicki’s http://stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com/
18. Teresa http://createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
19. Gloria C http://craftnthings.blogspot.com/
20. Tiffany http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com/
21. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
22. Jessica K http://homespunelegance.blogspot.com/
24. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com